Website Shutting Down
I will not be renewing my contract with HostPapa and consequently the Calor Software website will become unavailable on September 20, 2021.
For the past 10 years I have enjoyed writing posts and providing the Lifetime Finances and a variety of spreadsheets. The response has been good and many spreadsheets have been downloaded over that time. I hope that they have been of use.
I have not done any updates over the past 18 months due to the virus and do not intend to keep working on either the Lifetime Finances application or spreadsheets in the future.
If you have any questions or comments between now and Sept 20, use the form on the Contacts page or send an email to Support@colorsoftware.com.
After that I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can choose what to view by clicking on any link in the sections below.
1) The mission of Calor Software is “Helping to manage your finances“. This is being done by
- a) providing products that help manage expenses and income for personal use and for small businesses,
- b) providing articles (posts) on financial matters and
- c) providing free spreadsheets (explained in the articles) that you can adapt to your own circumstances.
2) To see all posts, click here.
3) The featured product is the feature-rich Lifetime Finances which uses your assets, income & expenses during your lifetime to project whether you will be able to save and if you will outlive your money. It can be started at any age (from just starting to work to already retired) and provides a yearly cash flow (income less expenses, including taxes) from now to 45 years after retirement. It takes about 15 minutes to enter the initial values for you and, if desired, your spouse. Changes can be made each year to any of the expenses, income and assets to reflect what you would like to happen in the future. Government pensions, assets and taxes (federal and province or state) for Canada and the USA are included. It can be downloaded as a restricted demonstration for 31-days for either Windows or Mac operating systems. Click on the picture to enlarge it. It shows a few of the many charts provided. A reduced cost Lite version is also available that only disables yearly changes.
4) To see financial information and the associated free spreadsheets, click on the link desired below.
5) The featured posts are as follows:
- Estimating Savings Required for Retirement
- Easy to Use Budget Method and Spreadsheet
- Introducing Lifetime Finances Lite
- FinanceBase-Lifetime Finances, More Than a Retirement Calculator
- When to Take the CPP – What is Involved?
- Canadian Marginal Tax Rates – 2019
- Making a Yearly Budget
- Understanding Your Canadian Sources Of Retirement Income
- TFSA or RRSP – Impact of Reinvesting the Tax Refund
7) Use the Popular Posts and Post Tags listed in the side bar.
8) Click to see how the Development was done.