You can choose what to view by clicking on any link in the sections below.
1) The mission of Calor Software is “Helping to manage your finances“. This is being done by
- a) providing products that help manage expenses and income for personal use and for small businesses,
- b) providing articles (posts) on financial matters and
- c) providing free spreadsheets (explained in the articles) that you can adapt to your own circumstances.
2) To see all posts, click here.
3) The featured product is the feature-rich Lifetime Finances which uses your assets, income & expenses during your lifetime to project whether you will outlive your money. It can be used at any age and provides a yearly cash flow (income less expenses, including taxes) from now to 45 years after retirement. Changes can be made each year to any of the expenses, income and assets to reflect what you would like to happen in the future. It can be downloaded as a restricted demonstration for 31-days. Click on the picture to enlarge it. It shows a few of the many charts included.
4) To see financial information and the associated free spreadsheets, click on the link desired below.
5) The featured posts are as follows:
- Making a Yearly Budget
- Understanding Your Canadian Sources Of Retirement Income
- Estimating How Much You Need In Retirement
- Estimating Capital Totals at Retirement
- TFSA or RRSP – Impact of Reinvesting the Tax Refund
7) Use the Popular Posts and Post Tags listed in the side bar.
8) Click to see how the Development was done.